You will NOT be considered a plaintiff in the case until you (1) complete BOTH forms, (2) receive a claim number, and (3) receive the email confirmation.
CONSENT TO JOIN COLLECTIVE ACTION
1. I agree to pursue my Fair Labor Standards Act claims arising out of work performed as an employee of the United States during the partial government shutdown that began on December 22, 2018 in the lawsuit captioned Avalos, et al v. United States of America, No. 19-cv-0048, filed in the United States Court of Federal Claims.
2. I was require to perform work for the United States during the partial government shutdown that began on December 22, 2018, but was not paid for that work on my regularly scheduled payday(s).
3. As of December 22, 2018, I was classified as “non-exempt” under the FLSA.
4. I consent, agree and opt in to become a plaintiff and to be bound to any judgment by the Court or any settlement of this action.
5. I designate attorneys in the Office of General Counsel, National Treasury Employees Union and attorneys from Bredhoff & Kaiser, PLLC to represent me for all purposes in this action pursuant to the terms of the Representation Agreement that I am simultaneously signing.
6. I also designate the representative plaintiffs (Eleazar Avalos, James Davis, Tony Brooks, and David Magaki, in addition to any other plaintiffs designated in the future as representative plaintiffs) as my agents to make decisions by majority vote on my behalf concerning the litigation, including as to any settlement agreements.
7. I agree to keep Bredhoff & Kaiser, PLLC informed of my up-to-date contact information including mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Once you click the next button you will be taken to the second form that you must complete to join the case (the representation agreement). You cannot hit the back button in the browser window after you hit the next button or it will delete your information and you will have to start over.